Thursday, October 9, 2008

Lovely Lamberts

I had so much fun with this cute family the other night! The weather was perfect and the leaves were amazing. This little boy is the busiest little body I've ever seen! He was set on adventuring through all the trees and was not in the mood for pictures. Luckily I was able to sneak a few of him in. And baby girl! She was such a doll. The tiniest, most pettite little sweetie. She was absolutely perfect. Thank you K and J for choosing me to capture your adorable family. I hope you like your sneak peak!





I don't often post kissing pictures but isn't this beautiful? I couldn't resist!

2 comments:

The Lambert Family said...

They turned out so cute! Thank you so much! I can't wait to get them! You are awesome!

The Lambert Family said...

Thank you so much again for everything! I put a bunch of the pictures on facebook and my blog and have recieved several comments about how cute they are! Thanks!!!