Friday, October 10, 2008

Christmas Cards!

I have been eagerly designing Christmas cards for my clients this past week and I am so excited about them! I thought I'd post one to let you all have a little preview. Now these aren't your average Costco card special. These cards are flat with a front AND back side, personalized with your own message and choice of photos from your session. Just imagine the ooh's and aah's your family and friends will be saying when they open up these babies this season! I will give more details soon along with several other cards for your choosing. Stay tuned!


{front of card}


{back of card}

1 comment:

The Millers said...

this is so cute mel! I really think this is a great idea! christmas is such a stressful busy time of the year and i think people will really like this idea.