Monday, November 24, 2008

Christmas Cards

Just a reminder that all Christmas Card orders are due by December 1st.

I've decided to make all of my card designs available for purchase so you can print them on your own at whatever print shop you would like. Here's how it works... you pick one side of the card that you like and I put the pictures you select in for you. I put the digital card file on a CD and send it to you in the mail. You then print that card from the CD as 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 5 x5 print at your favorite photo shop. Obviously, these cards are not double sided but they would still be super cute! This is a more affordable option and still allows you to have a cute unique card. Also, if you would like, I can send you the just the card and you can add whatever pictures you would like on your own with your own digital scrapbooking software. The deadline for ordering these is December 10th.

Digital card file on CD is $15
Please email me at mwphotographs@gmail.com if you would like to order

Thanks! :)

No comments: