Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Adorable A

Cute, cute, cute....that's pretty much the only word I could say the entire session. I mean look at this adorable little angel!!! Could you say no to this face? I most certainly could not. This little beauty is having her 1st birthday here soon. Isn't she just a doll?




She loves to make an owl sound like "who, who"....so cute






And isn't her mommy just as beautiful?







Thanks L for letting me capture these for you. I hope you enjoy these teasers!

6 comments:

Kate said...

beautiful work!

Kate said...

oh yah, i think you should be charging more! honestly you do fabulous work. there are poopy photographers out there and you are way above them so get paid for it :) anyways, there is your unsolicited advice for the day. hope you don't hate me!

Leslie said...

You are amazing and I can't even begin to thank you enough for these pictures. You truly captured her beauty and her sweet personality. I hope I can tell everyone I know that they need to come get their children's pictures done by you. I agree with the comment above that you should definitely be charging more...you have a gift and I am so blessed that you shared it with my family.
I love you!

The Millers said...

melanie you are amazing! she is sooo gorgeous... you need to charge more money, you are getting soooo good! lov eyou

Nikki said...

You can really see her dad in her in that last profile shot. She is a doll and you are SO talented!

carly said...

Oh my goodness, Melanie!!! Those pictures are so cute! That little girl is such a doll! And I love the ballerina outfit :)